1301 Mitchell Boulevard
Please Note: Now accepting shelter reservations for the 2012 season of April 1* - September 30.
*Water and restroom facilities will be limited during the month of April.
WARNING: THIS FACILITY IS UNSUPERVISED! USERS ASSUME ALL RISKS OF INJURY!
To enjoy a safe skating experience, know your abilities and skate within them. When you enter this facility you assume all risks and responsibilities that are inherent to extreme sports activities which could result in harm to yourself, others, and/or property.
Please inspect skating surfaces before beginning and remove any trash or debris that may prevent a smooth, safe ride. Remember weather conditions may create unsafe surfaces for users. Do not skate on any damaged surfaces and report damage to the National Trail Parks and Recreation District at 328-7275.
It is strongly recommended that all users wear:
Protective helmets Elbow pads
Knee pads Wrist pads
NTPRD SKATEBOARD PARK RULES: Skate Park Rules
- No glass containers, food or beverage allowed on the skating surface.
- No littering. Please use trashcans.
- No drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products will be permitted at this facility.
- No loud music or disorderly behavior will be permitted at this facility.
- No pets are allowed in the skate park area.
- Do not proceed down a ramp until clear of other skaters.
- Spectators are welcome but must stay clear of ramps and apparatus.
- Additional ramps, jumps or obstacles are not allowed in the skate park. No modifications to the skating surfaces or features are allowed. Please restrict skating to features specifically designed for that purpose.
- Respect your park. No graffiti or tagging is permitted.
- Respect the neighborhood. Please keep noise to a minimum.
- All organized events must have written approval from the National Trail Parks and Recreation District. No contests or demos without the permission of the District.
- Park hours: 7:00 am to 9:00 pm unless otherwise posted.
- NTPRD reserves the right to close the facility for any circumstances deemed necessary, to restrict entry and/or use for failure to follow the rules, and to modify these rules at any time.
- In case of serious injury or other emergencies call 911.