Weather/Opening Policy for Splash Zone:
- Temperature must be projected to be at least 70 degrees by noon with rain not in the forecast.
- Overcast/windy/rainy day could indicate a closing regardless of temperature if there is no projection of clearing.
- Early closing is possible if there are 50 guests or less after 5:00 pm.
- Lightening or thunder will have an immediate 30-minute delay with each subsequent action beginning another 30-minute delay. Management will decide if it is in the best interest of our guests to close for the remainder of the day. The decision will be made in conjunction with radar and the forecast. The pool will automatically close if this happens at 5:45 pm or later.
- Management will have the discretion to open or close Splash Zone based on the above information and/or close certain features.
- There are no refunds or rain checks for inclement weather.